Ocean View Storage Rental – Annually
Storage Terms & Conditions
This contract is between Bayside Jet Drive and the “customer” for storage.
1. The storage provided by this agreement shall be for use of SPACE ONLY and at the sole risk of the owner. Owner hereby releases Bayside Jet Drive of all liability for theft or damage of any kind to the Vehicle / Watercraft, contents, gear, or equipment and any other property of owner whatsoever, whether or not such loss or damage shall have been caused by the fault or negligence of dealer or any of dealer’s employees, agents, licensees or invitees.
2. Bayside Jet Drive shall not be responsible for injuries to persons or property occurring on any part of the premises or for any reason whether herein specifically stated or not.
3. Vehicle / Watercraft owner agrees to all terms and regulations as set forth in this agreement. Failure by Vehicle / Watercraft owner to comply with the terms and regulations as stated, or with marina rules and regulations, will entitle Bayside Jet Drive to terminate and cancel this agreement with no refund.
4. Owner will provide insurance for loss or damage to the Vehicle / Watercraft described on front page and holds Bayside Jet Drive harmless from subrogation claims of his/her insurance company.
5. Dealer reserves the right to move the Vehicle / Watercraft to any other storage space as dealer may find necessary.
6. This agreement shall be valid from time Vehicle / Watercraft is left in Bayside Jet Drive’s possession and such time that Vehicle / Watercraft is removed from storage and off Bayside Jet Drive property. Either party may terminate this agreement by giving other party ten (10) days written notice by certified mail. In the event the owner terminates prior to the expiration of the
storage period or in the event dealer terminates due to default of owner in the performance of the terms and conditions of this agreement, any storage fee paid by the owner shall be retained by dealer and shall not be refunded or prorated. Upon termination of the storage agreement, owner shall promptly remove the Vehicle / Watercraft from the premises.
7. A two weeks’ notice is required for removal of Vehicle / Watercraft from storage. Vehicle / Watercrafts not removed by June 1 will be charged storage prorated to the date of the actual removal. Winter storage terminates on May 31 of the current year. Summer storage begins June 1.
8. In the event owner shall change owner’s place of residence as set forth in the storage agreement, owner shall give dealer written notice of any change within ten (10) days of the change, specifying owner’s current residence and telephone number.
9. Owner’s Vehicle / Watercraft will be subject to a claim of a lien in favor of dealer if rent or other charges due are delinquent 14 days after the due date. Owner expressly consents to the dealer taking full control of the Vehicle / Watercraft stored on the premises if owner defaults in anyway under this agreement.
10. All deposits and storage fees are nonrefundable. Contract rates are subject to seasonal changes and yearly increases.